Friday 24 September 2010

Groupings and Genre

I have chosen to work towards producing my music video with Clodagh Breen and Sophie Dash. Whilst browsing Unsigned Artists we came across a Australian female acoustic solo artist, Maxine Vauzelle. Before beginning the research process we were certain we wanted to use an acoustic artists. We never really thought of the idea of using a female. We looked at various male artists such as Anton Brello and Aaron Kemp. However, when we came across Maxine we knew her unique voice was the style we were looking for.

Clodagh Breen's strengths- is capable of using her imagination to create effective and suitable ideas for our chosen genre. She will play a big part in chosing the perfect picturesque setting for our music video.

Sophie Dash's strengths- is very confident with the technical aspects within the editing process, for example, using different programmes on the macs, and using the different tools on programmes such as photoshop. This will be particularly helpful during the editing process to ensure we get our video to the highest standard possible.

My strengths- I make a confident contribution to the filming process, planning shots and shooting them several times from differerent angles to ensure we get plenty of footage to choose from. You went away too fast to say yeaaah
Goodbye and hold my hand
I don’t understand why you be doing this
Boy, just come on over I got something to show ya and it cannot wait
Now boy don’t be acting hazey when you feel a little crazy
and its not too late, oh no, no its not too late yeaah

He tries to tell me, but it gets old
and im just tryna break him out of his stupid mode
Listen to me now, boy, just come on over I got something to show ya and it cannot wait
Now boy, don’t be acting hazey when you feel a little crazy
and its not too late no no no no its not too late
no no its not its not its not too late
  


Maxine Vauzelle- Come on over

No comments:

Post a Comment